Local: 940.591.0005

Metro: 940.441.4239

Blog Posts in September, 2019

Do Incarcerated Parents Pay Child Support in Texas?

If you are facing criminal charges in Texas and you’re a noncustodial parent who pays child support, surely, you’re wondering if you would have to pay child support if you were sentenced ...
Continue reading "Do Incarcerated Parents Pay Child Support in Texas?" »


The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Derek A. Adame, Attorney at Law - Denton County Criminal Defense Attorney
Located at 1409 East McKinney Street, Suite 113
Denton, TX 76209
(940) 591-0005
Get Directions [+]
Metro: 940.441.4239
Local: 940.591.0005