Local: 940.591.0005

Metro: 940.441.4239

Blog Posts in December, 2021

What Happens If I Violate My Probation?

In certain criminal cases, a judge may make the decision to allow someone convicted of a crime to serve a term of probation in place of a jail or prison sentence. Some may also qualify to end their ...
Continue reading "What Happens If I Violate My Probation?" »


The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Derek A. Adame, Attorney at Law - Denton County Criminal Defense Attorney
Located at 1409 East McKinney Street, Suite 113
Denton, TX 76209
(940) 591-0005
Get Directions [+]
Metro: 940.441.4239
Local: 940.591.0005